- Leave 20 minutes early.
- Have a few more copies of the report you'll need for your meeting.
- Under-promise and over-deliver. [Never the other way around!]
- Prepare "new client/customer" packets before you get new clients/customers.
- Upgrade your personal operating system (so you can manage your time, set the right goals, create balance in your life, and move forward).
- De-clutter your home and office so you don't worry about unexpected guests.
- Have a system for everything you do.
- Develop your own routine.
Reducing risk is really about having an insurance policy of sorts. Your personal and business "insurance policy" is in place when you reduce risk. Most of the ways to reduce risk are very simple and easy to implement.
How do you reduce your risk?