Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Who Are You?

In the process of putting ourselves "out there" everyday we can define and re-define who we are. How do we define ourselves? These are some questions that might help.
  • Who am I?
  • Who do I want to be?
  • What do I believe?
  • What is my highest priority?
  • What are my best attributes?
  • What are my struggles?
  • What can I do for the people with whom I work?
  • What really sets me apart from anyone else in this world?

Ultimately, we can choose how we define and present ourselves to the world. But unless we define ourselves in authenticity to what we really believe, we will never make it work for us in the way we need it to and want it to. Who are you? Who do you present to the world everyday? Are you authentic in your presentation?

No comments: