I really like this principle of attraction because it is quite possibly the easiest one to implement as well as the easiest to get immediate results from. It's quite possibly the best advice any of us can use in life as well as in business. Deliver twice what you promise.
Deliver twice what you promise. How can you do this?
- Cut your promised time in half by getting back to everyone in exactly half the time you originally promised. If I tell you I'll get back to you in an hour, I'll really get back to you in 30 minutes or less. If I tell you a project will take a month, I'll really get it done in 2 weeks.
- Double your promised results by adding quality, service, and time on task. Customers and clients will absolutely love this because it's like getting a "2 for 1" deal. If I tell you I can help you increase sales by 15%, I'll really help you increase sales by 30%.
- Arrive early and stay late - in order to get the job done. Never watch the clock to the point where you run out on a client or customer at their expense.
- Keep your word, and then some. Always add your own brand of value to your customer or client - or your neighbor, for that matter.
- Consistently exceed people's expectations - as well as your own. Believe in your work and in your ability to deliver.
- Never limit yourself - or what you can do for others.
- Be sincere in your delivery. Be authentic - or else it will never work for you.
- Instead of talking too much and telling too much of what you can do for your customer or client, just do what you can do. Actions really do speak louder than words.
- Under promise and over deliver - simply for the joy of it. Enjoy what you can deliver - and do it.
- Stop talking about it and get it done. It's all about the results.