Friday, December 01, 2006

An Invitation to Manage Your Time & Stress for the Holidays

This is an invitation from Sara Fitts to Manage Your Time & Reduce Your Stress for the Holidays.

I'll show you 12 ways to have more time and less stress - and enjoy the holidays so much more.

If you have an hour, I have the solution.

Join me for a 1-hour teleclass on Wednesday, December 6 @ 12 noon (EST). The tuition for this one-hour class is $45 (USD) - payable by debit or credit card. This class is limited to 20 people - so reserve your spot right now by emailing thecoach@SLFConsulting.com to register. Please include your name and telephone number in your email.

After you register, you will receive an email confirmation with payment details and call instructions.

I hope you'll join me!

No comments: