Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Sara Fitts and SLF Consulting Back at Work

Yesterday was a fabulous day back in the office!  We updated This Week with Sara Fitts and gave it a fresh new look and also created a new blog, Sara's Little Formula, that you can view at http://SaraFitts.blogspot.com .  How I work with clients is actually what I call Sara's Little Formula - so I decided that the new blog would be devoted to strategies and techniques while This Week with Sara Fitts will have a broader view of SLF Consulting.

In the next few weeks we will be updating our company website and enrolling new students for the fall SAT and ACT dates as well as enrolling students for math tutorials.  This is an extremely exciting time for me and SLF Consulting.  I sincerely want to make stepping stones out of stumbling blocks and help students improve their SAT and ACT scores as well as improve their grades in math classes.  While I enjoyed my public school teaching, I'm very excited to have a chance to help students in a much broader way.

If you or someone you know is in need of improving SAT or ACT scores, please contact us to reserve your slot in one of our new programs.  


No comments: